Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potash.
Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur
Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen
Zinc, Boron, Iron, Copper
Maganese, Molendenum, Chlorine.
Type of Fertilizers.
The following fertilizers are used in Pakistan and supply different nutrients e.g. Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potash, zinc, Boron and all three primary nutrients.
- DAP (Dia Ammonium Phosphates)
- MAP (Mono Ammonium Phosphates)
- NP (NitroPhos)
- CAN (Calcium Ammonium Nitrate)
- SSP (Single Super Phosphates)
- TSP (Triple Super Phosphates)
- SOP (Sulphate of Potash)
- MOP (Muriate of Potash)
- NPK (Nitrogen Phosphorous Potash)
- Zinc Sulphate